找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

猫咪的日记

发布者: 筱泡沫 | 发布时间: 2013-12-27 13:14| 查看数: 1007| 评论数: 0|

DAY 752 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

DAY 761 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair...must try this on their bed.

DAY 762 - Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at ungodly hours of the night.

DAY 765 – Decapitated(杀死) a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed (低声说话)and condescended(屈尊) about what a good little cat I was... Hmmm. Not working according to plan.

DAY 768 - I am finally aware of how sadistic (虐待狂) they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called shampoo. What sick minds could invent such a liquid. My only consolation is the piece of thumb still stuck between my teeth.

DAY 771 - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary(独居的) throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call beer. More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of allergies. Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies(男仆) and maybe snitches(无用之物). The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The Bird on the other hand has got to be an informant. (告密者) He has mastered their frightful tongue (something akin to mole speak) and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time.

752天——我的捕获者继续用奇怪的摇摆不定的小东西嘲弄我。他们大口大口吃着新鲜肉,而我却被迫吃干麦片。唯一使我活下去的原因就是逃跑的希望,还有偶尔毁坏一些家具带来的柔和的满足。明天我可能会吃房间里另一株植物。

761天——今天当我的捕获者正在走路时我使劲冲击他们的脚,尝试杀死他们的图谋几乎成功了。我必须在楼梯的顶部再试一试。为试图表现出对这些可耻的压迫者的厌恶,我再一次引诱我自己呕吐在他们最喜欢的椅子上…必须试着在他们的床上吐一吐。

762天 ——睡了一整天所以我可以在令人讨厌的夜晚不断地恳求食物,剥夺他们的睡眠,使他们恼怒。

765天——我杀死了一只老鼠,并把无头的尸体带给他们,企图让他们意识到我能够做什么,并试图把恐惧注入他们内心。他们只是屈尊地低声说我是一只多好的小猫…喔, 没有起到预期的作用。

768天 ——我终于意识到他们是怎样的虐待狂了。没有什么值得一提的原因,我就被选择施以水刑,并且这次还包括一种叫做“香波”的强烈的泡沫状化学物品。什么样有病的脑袋发明了这样一种液体。我唯一的安慰是一截大拇指还卡在我的牙齿之间。

771天 ——他们同谋之间有一次集会,在整个事件过程中我被单独放置。然而,我能够听到喧闹的噪音,并能闻到他们的玻璃杯里面被称做“啤酒”的那东西的臭味。更重要的是我偷听到了我的被监禁是因为我“对食物的过敏”,我必须要了解这是什么意思以及怎样利用它来为我服务。

774天 ——我确信其它的被捕获物不是当仆人的料,就可能是些没用的家伙。按程序狗被释放了,他好象非常高兴,很明显他太愚蠢了。另一方面鸟一定是个告密者,他已经掌握了他们可怕的语言,经常同他们说话。我肯定我的一举一动他都做了汇报。因为他目前住在金属屋子里,他的安全得到了保证。但我能够等,那只是时间问题。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表