找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Ice's diary

发布者: secret | 发布时间: 2006-3-31 23:09| 查看数: 23462| 评论数: 48|

I would like to make many good  learner friends and write from my memery the dialogues and the texts according to Book One and Book Two  ,New Concept English here .

最新评论

redwheat 发表于 2006-4-1 20:21:32
Cheers! You should write the text from your memery here.[em17]
secret 发表于 2006-4-2 12:04:03
<B>Our large family:Happy April Fool's Day !</B>
<DIV>
Happy April Fool's Day ! Yesterday we had a good April Fool's Day!  In our English Family , we have a good family  a happy family  a  healthy family ! We are in a family way ,we love our large family !  Have a nice  weekend here!
You're right . I write the text from my memery at once . We remind each other .OK</DIV>
secret 发表于 2006-4-2 12:14:51
Translate the dialogues of Lessons One to Two according to Book One :
Lesson One : Excuse me . Yes? Is this your handbag? Pardon?Is this your handbag?Yes,it is .Thank you very much!
Lesson Three: My coat and my umbrella ,please.Here's my ticket.Thanks,sir.Number Five. Here's your umbrella and your coat.This is not my umbrella.Sorry,sir.Is this your umbrella?No, it isn't. Is this it?Yes ,it is.Thank you very much.
secret 发表于 2006-4-2 12:24:32
Translate the dialogue of Lesson Five  according to Book One
Lesson Five:Good morning.Good morning,Mr Blake. This is Sophie Dupont.Sophie is a new stand.She is French.Sophie, this is Hans.He is German.Nice to meet you .This is Naoko.She is Japanese.Nice to meet you .This is Chang-woo.He is Korean. Nice to meet you .This is Luming.He is Chinese.Nice to meet you.This is Xiaohui.She is Chinese,too.Nice to meet you .

redwheat 发表于 2006-4-6 13:21:23
Ice老师,您也该加油了。落下的课太多了,哈哈。有时间的话补一下吧。OK?
[em04]
secret 发表于 2006-4-8 23:58:15
Lesson Seven:
I am a new student.My name is Robert.Robert Robert Robert .Nice to meet you .My name is Sopie. Are you French?Yes,I am.Are you French,too?No,I'm not.Where are you from? What nationality are you ? I'm Italian.Are you a teacher?No,I'm not. What's your job? I'm a keyboard operator.What's your job? I'm an engineer.
air hostess   air hostess
Robert mechanic mechanic hairdresser hairdresser
secret 发表于 2006-4-9 00:13:15
Lesson Nine:
Hello,Helen. Hello,Steven.How are you today?Fine ,thank you .And you?I'm fine ,thanks. How is Tony? He's very well.Thank you.How is Emma?She is fine,too.Helen.Goodbye,Helen.Nice to see you.I'm glad to see you ,too,Steven .Bye.
secret 发表于 2006-4-9 01:18:34
Lesson Eleven:
Whose shirt is that? Is this your shirt ,Dave? No,sir. This isn't my shirt. This is my shirt.My shirt is blue.Is this shirt Tim's? Perhaps it is,sir.Tim's shirt is white. Tim! Yes,sir?Is this your shirt?Yes,sir. Here you are.Catch!Thank you,sir.  
secret 发表于 2006-4-9 01:31:22
Lesson Thirteen:
What colour is your new dress?It's green.Come upstairs and see it . Thanks. Look,here it is.This dress is nice ,it's very smart.
My hat is new ,too.What colour is it? It's the same colour. It's green,too. That is a lovely hat.
stress : that's
secret 发表于 2006-4-9 02:50:06
Lesson Fifteen:
Are you Swedish?No,we aren't .We are Danish.Danish Danish Danish Danish Are your friends Danish,too? No,they aren't,They are Norwegian.Your passport,please. Here you are. Are these your cases?No,they aren't.Our cases are brown.Here they are .Are you tourist? Yes,we are. Are your friends tourist too? Yes,they are. That's fine.Thank you very much.
Danish    customs    passport    Norwegian   tourist     
secret 发表于 2006-4-10 21:39:03
Book One   lesson fifteen
Are you Swedish? No, we aren't. We are Danish. Are you Danish ,too?No, they aren't.They are Norwegian.Your passport,please. Here you are.Are these your cases?No,they aren't. Our cases are brown.Here they are. Are you tourists?Yes,we are. Are your friends tourists,too? Yes,they are. That's fine.Thank you very much.
customs  Norwegian  tourist passport Danish
secret 发表于 2006-4-10 21:59:35
Book One   Lesson Seventeen
Come and meet our employees,Mr.Richards .Thank you,Jackson.This is Nicola Grey. and this is Claire Taylor. How do you do? Those women are hard-working .What are their jobs?They are keybord operators. This is Michael Baker,and this is Jeremy Short.How do you do? They are not very busy.What are their jobs? They are sales reps .They are very lazy.Who is the young man? He is Jim.He's our office assistant.
employee Richards Jackson Nicola Grey Claire Taylor hard-working
assistant
sales reps Jeremy Short Michael Baker lazy carpet
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-4-10 22:02:01编辑过]

secret 发表于 2006-4-11 20:16:05
Book One  Lesson Fifteen  Your passport ,please.
Are you Swedish? No, we aren't.We are Danish. Are your friends Danish ,too? No,they aren't.They are Norwegian.Your passport,please.Here you are. Are these your cases?No, they aren't. Our cases are brown.Here they are. Are you tourists? Yes ,we are. Are your friends tourists ,too? Yes,they are. That's fine.Thank you very much.

secret 发表于 2006-4-11 20:31:28
Book One  Lesson Nineteen   Tired and thirsty
What's the matter,children? We are tired...and thirsty ,Mum.Sit down here.Are you all right now?No,we aren't . (not yet )Look! There is an ice cream man .Two ice creams ,please.Here you are,children. Thank you ,Mum. These ice creams are nice.Are you all right?Yes, we are .Thank you .
secret 发表于 2006-4-11 21:12:27
Book One  Lesson Twenty-one
Give me a book please ,Jane. Which one ? This one? No,not that one .The red one. This one?Yes,please.Here you are . Thank you.
secret 发表于 2006-4-12 22:53:43
Book One  Lesson Twenty-three
Give me some  glasses please,Jane.Which glasses?These glasses? No,not those.The ones on the shelf.These ?Yes,please.Here you are.Thank you.
cigarette   cigarette     dressing table    stereo
secret 发表于 2006-4-12 23:18:45
Book One   Lesson Twenty-five
Mrs Smith's kitchen is small.There is a refrigerator in the kitchen.The refrigerator is white. It's on the right.There is an electric cooker in the kitchen .The cooker is blue.It's on the left.There is a table in the middle of room.There is a bottle on the table.The bottle is empty.There is a cup on the table,too.The cup is clean.
kitchen, refrigerator , electric cooker,empty , fork,tin, dirty,the bottle is full.blunt, spoon
secret 发表于 2006-4-12 23:38:34
Book One  Lesson Twenty-seven
Mrs.Smith's living room is large.There is a television in the living room.The television is near the window. There are some magazines on the television.There is a table in the living room.There are some newspapers on the table.There are some armchairs in the living room.The armchairs are near the table.There is a stereo in the living room.The stereo is near the door.There are some books on the stereo .There are some pictures in the living room. The pictures are on the wall.
armchair ,stereo,trousers
secret 发表于 2006-4-13 00:00:33
Book One   Lesson Twenty-nine
Come in ,Amy.Shut the door,please.The bedroom  is very untidy.What must I do,Mrs.Jones? Open the window and air the room.Then put these clothes in the wardrobe.Then make the bed.Dust the dressing table.Then sweep the floor.
untidy ,wardrobe,dressing table,dust the chair,empty the bottle,air the room ,sharpen,sharpener,
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-4-13 0:07:28编辑过]

123下一页
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表