注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

2010年12月英语四级作文热点预测五 Way to Learn about

发布者: wendy1502 | 发布时间: 2014-3-26 10:30| 查看数: 1468| 评论数: 0|

2010年12月英语四级作文热点预测五 Way to Learn about

Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Which do you think is preferabl

Some people believe that the best way of learning about life is by listening to the advice of family and friends. Other people believe that the best way of learning about life is through personal experience. Which do you think is preferable? Use specific examples to support your preference.

The Best Way to Learn about Life (Ⅰ)What is the best way to learn about life? Some believe that they can learn best by listening to the advice of others, while some people believe that it is better to learn through personal experience, I would choose the former.

In the first case, learning by listening to others, we have the benefit of learning from others’ mistakes and are thus being able to avoid them ourselves. We can take advantage of the experience and wisdom of our friends and family. This will help us make better decisions and avoid costly errors. Furthermore, the people who know us well can advise us effectively because they understand our strengths and weaknesses. At the same time, they are sometimes able to see situations more objectively than we are.

Given a choice between these two ways of learning about life, I would choose learning through the advice of others.

The Best Way to Learn about Life (Ⅱ)What is the best way to learn about life? Some believe that they can learn best by listening to the advice of others, while some people believe that it is better to learn through personal experience. I would choose the latter.

In the second case, learning through doing, we have the advantage of gaining meaningful experience. We will no doubt better remember the lessons we learn when we enjoy the rewards or suffer the consequence ourselves. Moreover, we can often develop other skills through personal experience and can learn from our mistakes Finally, no two people are exactly alike. Therefore, what family and friends think may be suitable for them, but not appropriate for us.

To sum up, I prefer to learn through personal experience.

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表