找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[原创] Planting trees

发布者: 芥末膏 | 发布时间: 2006-4-4 11:26| 查看数: 9272| 评论数: 4|

<STRONG><FONT color=#a93cc4 size=4>This coming Saturday, my company will take us to somewhere near Beijing to plant trees.  In my memories, it's the first time I go planting trees. When I was in elementary school, we had many activities like picking fruits, catching the worms, and helping villagers harvest. I don't know if schools are still doing that, maybe not anymore.</FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT color=#a93cc4 size=4>Well, don't you think this kind of activities really help our children grow? What's more you think are good for our future generations should be kept and passed down?  </FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT color=#a93cc4 size=4></FONT></STRONG>

最新评论

Quickie 发表于 2006-4-4 11:45:18
Not only should our school system teach our young kids plan trees, they should teach them everything else farmers do. We should never let our young generation forget about our basic livings.
samin 发表于 2006-4-4 12:29:34
I was taught planting trees in primary school, we classmates were very enjoy it, it is helpful, I miss that good time, and I wonder if the trees grow well
芥末膏 发表于 2006-4-4 14:01:43
<STRONG><FONT color=#d56f2b size=4>Haha... Samin, if you don't watch them and take good care of them, how come they can grow well? The same principle for our future generation.</FONT></STRONG>
Fancy-Teng 发表于 2006-4-4 15:22:55
oh,i like planting trees.And i want go to hill,you know, i'm in the towndown,it's very far to hill,so i hasn't planting trees for about ten years.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表