找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

这些话成功人士从来都不说!所以,看完……你懂的

发布者: KK | 发布时间: 2014-7-26 11:54| 查看数: 1027| 评论数: 0|

伙呆了!碎碎念也能毁人生!?想成功,不需要豪言壮语!但一句泄气的口头禅却可能会让你不知不脚间走向loser之路。豪情万丈的名人名言就不多说了,成功人士避之不及的口头禅都有哪些?一起来围观一下!看完,你心里会不会乱乱的呢?

1. 矮油~ 偶滴神啊!这肿么可能呢?

That’s impossible.

有一句名言叫做“站在台风口,猪都能飞上天”。 这个世界上只有你想不到的,没有你做不到的。要是碰上点儿困难就怕怕,你还指望自己能多有成就呢?别让“不可能”的念头霸占了你潜力无限的大脑。换个角度看问题,你总有解决的办法!

Claiming that something is impossible when it totally is possible is just limiting your own potential for success. You actually can do anything you put your mind to, with enough determination and effort.

2. 谁也别搀和,偶一个人就能搞定!

I can do it all by myself.

不怕狼一样的对手,就怕猪一样的队友!可就算你是神人大能降临该队,也少不了队友们的支持。“个人英雄主义”神马的都是好莱坞电影的YY。所以,嘚瑟的话少说,还是想想怎么和小伙伴们合作吧!

You can do anything you set your mind to, but sometimes, you need the help of others. Teamwork is essential with certain tasks; or, sometimes, you just need the support of others to help you achieve. Only unsuccessful people think they can do everything all by themselves 100% of the time.

3. 这种好事压根儿和我没关系。

That won’t happen to me.

虽然几率小,但也不是没可能。你先把机会挡在了外面,那它就只能和别人亲密接触了。成功人士从来不会这样说,因为他们坚信好事儿一定会轮到自己头上!

Only unsuccessful people say this, because it’s a phrase that rationalizes letting go of your dreams and goals. One person will get that job. Why not you?

4. 瞅瞅人家……

He/she is so ahead of me in life.

无休止的跟别人攀比实在没意思,拿别人当榜样倒是可以的。成功人士从不会因为别人比自己强,而感到万分沮丧并且开始怀疑人生。人生的道路本就不同,把不同阶段的两个人拉在一起较劲就更没必要了。有自叹不如的闲工夫,倒不如加油吧,少年!

Successful people know that this doesn’t have to do with their self worth. Rather, it’s about what stage they’re in during life. Successful people just use those ahead of them as inspiration keep on going — not as a point of comparison.

5. 这个我不行……

I have a problem with that.

生活中总有意想不到的事会发生,但没有什么困难是你克服不了的。遇到各种不顺利,抱怨是没有用的。别把自己框在原地,试着灵活机智地解决问题吧!

Sometimes, roadblocks will come; a member of your team will need a few days to rest, or a business you’re working with will take longer than you expected to complete a task. Though it’s important to stand up for yourself, it’s also important to be flexible. Getting angry when things don’t go exactly to plan just drains you and the people you’re working with.

6. 要注重细节!

Don’t forget the details.

这句话是不是听着像某位成功人士很拽很拽的名言?事情的真相是这样的:细节固然重要,但你要在恰当的时候关注它。毕竟罗马不是一天建成的,你总要先有个宏伟蓝图,再添砖加瓦吧!

When a concept feels bigger than life itself, and you’re concerned about all of the little details, it will seem overwhelming to your teammates — and you’ll just be seen as nit-picky. Details are important, but they’ll come in time. Keep everything in perspective, and remember that Rome wasn’t built in a day.

7. 你肯定是搞错了嘛~

You must be wrong about that.

人家好心给你提了建议,你却不假思索地认为是别人搞错了。通常,成功人士才不会这样说,他们会大方地说声谢谢,并且表示一定会查明原因。

This is a statement successful people always try to avoid. It’s not only dismissing somebody’s point of view, but doing so immediately, without even looking into the problem. You know what they say about assuming! A better response would be, “I’ll look into it — thanks for telling me.”

8. 偶都没有时间玩耍……

There’s no time for me to relax.

再忙的名人大咖也会有点儿业余爱好,好好想想你的时间都去哪儿了吧!抽空放松放松,毕竟痛痛快快地玩,才能踏踏实实地学嘛~

Life might seem busy, but successful people know that it’s essential to allow yourself time to wind down with an activity that has nothing to do with your goals. It’s important to recharge and let your mind relax every now and then so you don’t burn out.

9. 这太不公平了!

It’s not fair.

也许有时事与愿违,但抱怨不公只能让你一个劲儿地找借口,把所有的不爽都归结于命运。成功人士不会这样想,他们会想办法爬起来,努力前行。

It’s not about what’s fair and what’s not. And successful people know that sometimes, things don’t work out the way you think they will. But they move on and keep trying, while the unsuccessful plop down and pout. Everybody fails. But you’re only truly failing if you don’t get back up and try again.

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表