扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Quora精选:该怎么办?

发布者: timeisflying | 发布时间: 2015-2-4 13:53| 查看数: 1020| 评论数: 0|

当有一件事不得不做,但你完全不想做的时候,该怎么办?

Derek Barker

I usually go through two steps here.

我通常分两步解决。

1. I imagine the feeling that I am sure to feel after having completed said task.

1. 我试想完成该任务后我一定会有什么样的感觉。

2. One thing that my father taught me was the hardest part of any project is actually getting started. So I just act impulsively and jump right on what ever the task may be.

2. 我父亲教我的一件事情是万事开头难。所以,我常常不做过多思考,说做就做,马上开始行动。

Usually after I get started on a task, I can then start to get a better understanding of what it will take to finish the task, and will also be able to get a better sense of how long it's going to take me and how good I am going to feel after completing a less-than desirable task.

通常在我开始一项任务后,我就能更好地了解完成这个任务需要什么,也能更清楚地知道需要多久可以完成,以及完成一件起初不太想做的事情后我的感觉会是多么的好。

Anonymous

佚名

If possible, I break it down into baby steps and reward myself for each completed step. If it's something like cleaning the house or some physical task that I just really hate to do, I'll set a timer for 10-15 minutes and work as hard as I can for that time. Then I'll give myself a break to do something I like for half an hour and then do another 10-15 minute slog. If it's something really scary like cleaning out my shed, I might just do 10 minutes a day until it's done. It's amazing how much you can get done in 10 minutes if you really work.

如果可能的话,我会把它分成几小步,每完成一步就奖励一下自己。如果是做家务或者其它一些我就是很讨厌的体力活的话,我就会设定10-15分钟,并在这段时间内尽可能努力地做。然后我会让自己休息半小时,做一些我喜欢的事情,之后再接着花另一个10-15分钟做那件我讨厌的事情。如果这件事情真的很难搞,比如要清理我的工作棚,那么我可能每天只在这件事情上花10分钟,直到做完为之。当你真的全身心投入一项工作的时候,你会惊奇地发现仅仅是10分钟也能做很多事。

When I was in college, I always procrastinated on writing papers until I adopted the strategy of breaking down the steps into manageable pieces that could be completed in 30-60 minutes a day.

在大学里的时候,我总是拖着不写论文,后来我找到了一个很好的解决方法,就是把它分成几个可操作的小部分,每个部分每天都只要花30-60分钟就能完成。

A lot of times, it's not really laziness so much as just feeling overwhelmed and scared to get started. By breaking it into tiny pieces that seem more manageable, I can usually get myself going. Once I've completed a few first steps, it doesn't look so bad and I can complete the whole project without stopping.

很多时候,我们不是懒得去做,更多的是不知所措,不知道该怎么开始。把一项任务分成几个看起来操作性更强的部分后,我通常就愿意着手去做了。一旦完成了前面几步后,事情看起来就没那么麻烦了,我也能不间断地完成整项任务。

John Rehberger

Visualize yourself having done it already. Doing this will help you realize 1) it can be done (sometimes easily) and 2) all of the silly reasons that you have created in your mind for not doing it yet.

想象自己已经做完这件事了。这么做可以帮助你意识到:1)你是可以做完的(有时还很简单),2)你在脑子里编造出的那些不去做这件事的借口有多么愚蠢。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表