英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

双语-时间紧迫,需要尽快让梦想开始

发布者: Candy_hao | 发布时间: 2015-8-6 13:39| 查看数: 665| 评论数: 0|



261d78579df55a310c92f29e6d285e7b.jpg
The Clock is Always Ticking on Your Dreams

“You can’t finish if you don’t start.”

“没有开始就没有结束。”

Yet, most people never begin the journey to their dreams.

然而,大部分人从没开始过梦想。

They talk about it. And talk some more.

他们讨论它。有些讨论得多。

Before they know it, their dream is several years (or decades!) old.

在知道以前,他们的梦想就有几年(或者几十年)了。

It has become more of a fable than a dream. Often talked about, but never a reality.

它更多的时候已经成了一个寓言,而非一个梦想。经常都说到,但是从没实现过。

Does this describe your dream?

这些就是在说你的梦想吗?

When Will You Act?你什么时候会行动?

The most important question is, “When will you pursue your dream?”

重中之重的问题是,“你什么时候会追逐你的梦想?”

Tomorrow is not a valid answer. You might as well say never.

明天不是一个有效的答案。还不如说从来都不会。

Others may be satisfied living in the status quo. Not you.

其他人可能满足于生活现状。但你不是。

You want more. You have dreams. BIG ideas that you want to make happen.

你想要更多。你有梦想。你想要让你的好想法成为现实。

However, if you don’t act, you will waste the most important resource you have: time.

但是如果没有行动,你将会浪费掉你拥有的最重要的资源:时间。

“The clock is always ticking on your dreams… use your time today.”

“时间总是很急迫,需要用你的今天尽快让梦想开始。”

Despite what your procrastination and excuses tell you, you don’t get more time later. And there is no perfect time to start. Only today.

尽管你有种种拖延,各种借口,之后你都不会有更多时间。并且没有一个完美的时间去开始。只有现在。

While You (Still) Have Time

但你还有时间

Very few people ever start on their dreams.

很少有人开始了他们的梦想。

Fewer still will take the actions required to make them a reality.

还有更少一部分人会想要让梦想变成现实而采取行动。

Make sure you act on your dreams.

一定要开始你的梦想。

Start today.

从今天开始。

Do it now.

现在就做。

Step on the gas.

一步步加油。

Chase your dreams.

追逐你的梦想。

Do the impossible.

做不可能的事。

And do it while you still have time.

在你还有时间的时候就要做。




最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表