只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

双语-精力充沛的人每天要做的4件事情

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2015-8-31 11:52| 查看数: 780| 评论数: 0|

4 Things Energetic People Do Every Day

1.They eat well

吃的很好

Most people think that eating a big breakfast is a healthy habit. I disagree with most people. A “big” breakfast may provide you with an initial spike of energy, but it often comes along with an energy-draining crash by lunch time, thereby making you think “I’m tired. That must mean I need to eat something.”

大多数人认为吃一顿丰盛的早餐是一种健康的习惯。我不同意他们的看法。一个“大”的早餐可能为你提供了一个初始的能量消耗,但它往往伴随着能源消耗完的午餐时间,从而使你认为“我累了。这就意味着我需要吃点东西。”

No. Eating well is not about eating big the moment you rise. Eating well is about maintaining proper portions of nutritious foods that correspond with your daily activity level. If you wake up and plow through a bagel and a glass of orange juice,then drive to work and sit behind a desk for the next several hours, then you’re not eating well. This is because the bagel and juice convert to sugar and cause an insulin spike, followed by a major crash.

不。吃得好并不就是你吃的多。吃得好就是吃能够保证你日常活动水平的一些有营养的食品的量。如果你醒来后吃一个百吉饼和喝一杯橘汁,然后开车去上班,然后接下来几个小时一直坐在办公桌后面,那么你并没有吃好。这是因为百吉饼和果汁转化为糖和引起 胰岛素飙升,导致能量缺失。

A better alternative might be something like a green drink and some scrambled eggs cooked with coconut oil. This gives you a proportional amount of fiber, protein, and essential fatty acids to keep you energized and focused to dominate your day.

像一杯绿色饮料和一些用椰子油炒的鸡蛋这样的东西可能是更好的选择。这给了你一定量比例的纤维,蛋白质和必需脂肪酸,它们能保持你保持精力,主宰你的一天。

2.They exercise regularly

定期锻炼

The benefits of exercise are far and wide. Perhaps the most important thing you can do to become more energetic is to begin exercising regularly. One of the reasons exercise increases your energy is because it boosts your metabolism and gets your blood pumping and flowing through your body. It even helps with cognitive function.

锻炼的好处是深远的。或许你能做的让你变得更有精力的最重要的事情就是开始经常锻炼。锻炼能够增加你的精力的原因之一是它可以提高你的新陈代谢,促进流经你身体的血液循环。它甚至有助于认知功能。

If you want to join the ranks of the most energetic people in the world, then you’ve got to get into the habit of exercising regularly. Doing it first thing in the morning is best.

如果你想加入世界上最有活力的人的行列,那么你就得养成经常锻炼的习惯了。当成早晨的第一件事来做是最好的。

3.They practice mindfulness

练习冥想

There’s a substantial amount of evidence behind the power of mindfulness. When I had author Dr. Elisha Goldstein on my podcast to talk about his book, Uncovering Happiness, he told me about a simple solution to cultivating more calm into your day by using what he refers to as The STOP Practice:

有大量的证据表明冥想的力量。在我邀请作者以利沙德斯坦博士在我的播客上谈论他的书《揭开幸福》的时候,他告诉我一个关于在日常生活中培养冷静态度的简单方法,就是通过他所提的停止练习:

Stop停止

Take a deep breathe深呼吸

Observe the situation观察情况

Proceed appropriately适当地进行

It seems simple enough, right? Try it out and this simple little routine will have a major impact on your ability to maintain a calm and steady sense of energy in your day-to-day activities.

这看起来很简单,对不对?尝试一下,这个简单的小程序将对你在日常生活里保持冷静,维持稳定的精力祈祷很重要的影响。

4.They learn constantly

不断地学习

A good number of highly energetic people have a voracious appetite for learning. They read articles about topics they’re interested in. They read books about how to improve themselves. They listen to audiobooks. They take courses. Energetic people are curious people, and they’re constantly on the lookout for new and interesting learning opportunities.

许多精力充沛的人渴求学习。他们读那些让他们感兴趣的主题的文章。他们读那些关于如何提高自身的书。他们听有声读物。他们选修课程。精力充沛的人都是好求知的人,他们总是留意寻找新闻和感兴趣的学习机会。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表