找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

音乐|Groove Coverage---7 years and 50 days

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2015-9-14 14:45| 查看数: 675| 评论数: 0|

7 years and 50 days,the time is passing by...7年50天,时光流逝Nothing in this world could be as nice as you and I !世上没有什么能够象你我一般如此精彩And how could we break up like this and how could we be wrong?我们怎能如此变坏,我们又怎么会错误 So many years so many days and i still sing my song年年日日,我依旧唱着自己的歌谣 Now I run to you, like I always do,现在我追逐你,就象我一如既往一般 when I close my eyes I think of you !当我闭上双眼,我开始想你 Such a lonely girl, such a lonely world,如此孤独的女孩,如此孤独的世界 when I close my eyes I dream ...当我闭上双眼,我开始进入梦乡 I return to you, like I always do ,我回到你的身边,就想我一如既往一般 when I close my eyes I think of you ! 当我闭上双眼,我开始想你Such a lonely girl, such a lonely world,一个如此孤独的女孩,一个如此孤独的世界 when I close my eyes I dream... of you 当我闭上双眼,我梦见了你7 years and 50 days, now just look at me ...7年50天,现在,仅仅注视着我 Am I the girl like use to be , so damn what do you see?我依然还是那个曾经的女孩吗,如此的谴责,你看到了什么?And how could we break up like this and how could we be wrong?我们怎能如此变坏,我们又怎么会错误 So many years so many days and I still sing my song年年日日,我依旧唱着自己的歌谣Now I run to you, like I always do,现在我追逐你,就象我一如既往一般 when I close my eyes I think of you !当我闭上双眼,我开始想你 Such a lonely girl, such a lonely world,如此孤独的女孩,如此孤独的世界 when I close my eyes I dream ...当我闭上双眼,我开始进入梦乡 I return to you, like I always do ,我回到你的身边,就想我一如既往一般 when I close my eyes I think of you ! 当我闭上双眼,我开始想你Such a lonely girl, such a lonely world,一个如此孤独的女孩,一个如此孤独的世界 when I close my eyes I dream... of you 当我闭上双眼,我梦见了你7 years and 50 days,the time is passing by...7年50天,时光流逝Nothing in this world could be as nice as you and I !世上没有什么能够象你我一般如此精彩And how could we break up like this and how could we be wrong?我们怎能如此变坏,我们又怎么会错误 So many years so many days and i still sing my song年年日日,我依旧唱着自己的歌谣Now I run to you, like I always do,现在我追逐你,就象我一如既往一般 when I close my eyes I think of you !当我闭上双眼,我开始想你 Such a lonely girl, such a lonely world,如此孤独的女孩,如此孤独的世界 when I close my eyes I dream ...当我闭上双眼,我开始进入梦乡 I return to you, like I always do ,我回到你的身边,就想我一如既往一般 when I close my eyes I think of you ! 当我闭上双眼,我开始想你Such a lonely girl, such a lonely world,一个如此孤独的女孩,一个如此孤独的世界 when I close my eyes I dream... of you 当我闭上双眼,我梦见了你

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表