注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Hello, how are you?你以为这句话只是“你好”那么简单?

发布者: Candy_hao | 发布时间: 2015-11-5 15:41| 查看数: 1060| 评论数: 0|

如果让你说出一个唱歌极好的“女胖子”,你会想到谁?

小编猜你可能挠了挠头皮。那我们就把范围缩小到“英语歌手”吧,这个名字有没有蹦到你的脑海中?

Adele

其实小编这么说并不准确,因为Adele实际上已经算是减肥卓有成效了。过去的她或许会让你感到“呆呆、胖胖”,但如今她所展现的更多是成熟女性的魅力和犀利。哦对了,还有她更棒的嗓音。

47618b6514656cc5c5d27fd6708f61bf.jpg

就在前些天、10月底,Adele发布了沉寂4年来的第一支单曲——《Hello》。

天后发新歌,一时间Youtube上也炸开了锅。由新晋导演Dolan指导的《Hello》MV,2天内的浏览量就达到了5000万,而现在更是突破了1亿。面对这首“各种破纪录”的歌曲,国外的媒体是这么写新闻标题的:

In 2 days, more than 1 million people per hour ugly-cried to Adele’s new single on YouTube(2天内,有每小时超过100万的人在Youtube上听Adele的新单曲哭得稀里哗啦)

4dbd7289afdfd63eb4b7b999e54c2fb1.png

这首歌曲迅速成为神曲是真的,但是它真的能让你哭泣吗?华生觉得,先来听听吧。

Adele - Hello(YouTube: AdeleVEVO)

"Hello"

Hello, it's meI was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meetTo go over everythingThey say that time's supposed to heal ya, but I ain't done much healing

Hello, can you hear me?I'm in California dreaming about who we used to beWhen we were younger and freeI've forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet

There's such a difference between usAnd a million miles

Hello from the other sideI must've called a thousand timesTo tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've doneBut when I call you never seem to be home

Hello from the outsideAt least I can say that I've triedTo tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heartBut it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apartAnymore

Hello, how are you?It's so typical of me to talk about myself, I'm sorryI hope that you're wellDid you ever make it out of that town where nothing ever happened?

It's no secret that the both of usAre running out of time

So hello from the other sideI must've called a thousand timesTo tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've doneBut when I call you never seem to be home

Hello from the outsideAt least I can say that I've triedTo tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heartBut it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apartAnymore, ooooohhAnymore, ooooohhAnymore, ooooohhAnymore, anymore

Hello from the other sideI must've called a thousand timesTo tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've doneBut when I call you never seem to be home

Hello from the outsideAt least I can say that I've triedTo tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heartBut it don't matter, it clearly doesn't tear you apartAnymore

其实小编觉得,要说为什么这首歌“每小时有100万人听着它哭”,那可能是因为这是一首“失恋情歌”。

Hello from the other sideI must've called a thousand timesTo tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done

……

Hello from the outsideAt least I can say that I've triedTo tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart

从这两句反复的歌词中,你能看出一个人的悔悟之心——在失去自己的挚爱后方觉对方的重要。

面对自己无法失去的那个人,却只能说“Hello”……

明明心里想说的是I love you,最后却成了“how are you”……

b76a87aec8445858342a107dc7def407.png

你想有这么难受的感觉吗?当然不,每个人都不会想。所以,若你生活得美好,就珍惜眼前的人,珍惜眼前的一切吧。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表