后来,马先生号召大家以网购为名来消灭寂寞;

现在,就连线下商铺也都加入了促销大军之中。

比如十字路口那家包子铺老板就是这么喊的:

“新鲜出炉的猫不理包子,用的是正宗猪肉,可不是猫肉!不加瘦肉精,没有地沟油,杜绝添加剂,吃了不拉肚子!昨天双11特惠,1.11元1个,仅此1天!”

c3acd9c9ef4b872dc853e14d1ebeace4.jpg

小编一边吃着这“双11特惠肉包子”,一边还在思考:这买卖东西,说话还挺有讲究。

那么,如果用英语购物的话,要怎么讲究呢?

外教老师说,老外很单纯,他们只是这样说:

Shopping in EnglishIn the UK, people spend a lot of time shopping. Here are some things that you often hear people say in shops and supermarkets. Some are used by customers and some by staff.

1. If you ask:Where can I find the…. (bargains)?(我能在哪里找到……)We use this phrase when we can't find something. Just look for a member of staff and say this phrase to them.

2. They would say:They're on aisle 7 (next to the cakes).(那东西在7号过道)An 'aisle' is a corridor between shelves of products. They usually have numbers - often hanging from the ceiling above them.

3. Sorry, it's out of stock at the moment.(已经没有库存了)That the supermarket doesn't have your product today but they will have it another day - maybe tomorrow.

4. I'm afraid it's been discontinued.(我很抱歉这个已经不进货了)This means that the supermarket has stopped selling the product that you want. Try looking in a different supermarket or online.

5. How would you like to pay?(你想怎么支付)When you are paying, the shop assistant asks you this question. You can pay 'in cash,' Alipay or with a credit card.

da4a2c4549b7fdaae58e421aca254cf8.png

6. Do you need any help packing?(你需要包装吗)Some supermarkets mostly in America will put the things you bought into the carrier bag for you. They will ask you this question first.

You could say:7. I can manage myself thank you.(我自己来吧,谢谢你)You can say this if you don't want somebody to do something for you. It's a useful answer.

8. Do you want any cash back?(你需要套现吗)If you pay with a credit card, the shop assistant will ask this in England. If you say 'yes ten pounds please' the assistant will give you ten pounds and take the money from your credit card.

9. Please enter your PIN number.(请输入你的密码)If you are paying by credit card. You must enter the card's secret number in a special machine. You cannot pay without doing this.

10. Would you like a receipt?(你要收据吗)All supermarkets should ask you the question. If you say no, they will not give you a receipt. This saves paper.

只看文字是不是不够?点击可听外教老师真人发音

有时候说英语,明明说的是同一个词,同一句话,却一听就不一样,为什么?

d538ab7086b2226ab3438cf7a200a5ae.jpg

想说好英语,关键还是得学好老外的发音和腔调。就好像两个中国人说普通话,一个北京人,一个广州人,一听就能分辨出不同。英语也是如此,所以学习时一定要多听、多说。

你比较喜欢什么腔调的英语?或者你在发音方面有什么困难?比如“to”念成“土”,“you”念成“油”,“tion”念成“信”之类的。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表