注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

霸王级寒流太猛烈 “冻住”成热词

发布者: Candy_hao | 发布时间: 2016-1-27 21:25| 查看数: 1081| 评论数: 0|

0?wx_fmt=jpeg.jpg

Dongzhule (frozen) became a hot topic on Chinese social media and ranked among the most-searched words on China’s top search engine Baidu during the weekend when the temperature reached record low in many places.

在刚过去的周末,多地遭遇霸王级冰冻天气,温度达历史新低,“冻住了”成为中国社交媒体的热门话题,并登顶中国最大搜索引擎百度热搜榜榜首。

Some iPhone users claimed that the battery of the phones automatically drained off when they tried to use their device in the freezing weather. An Internet user named wanmei said the phones automatically turn off when the weather is too cold as the phone’s ideal operating temperature is between 16 and 22 degrees Celsius.

一些iPhone用户声称在冰冻天使用手机,手机竟自动关机。一位名为完美的互联网用户表示,iPhone自动关机是因为天太冷了,其理想使用温度介于16°C至22°C。

A picture of two frozen tortoises in a tank began circulating on instant messaging app WeChat. Many Internet users expressed their concern about the two animals.

这两天很多人的微信朋友圈都被两只冰冻乌龟刷屏了,很多网友都在揪心这两只冰冻乌龟。

霸王级寒流太猛烈-

While some questioned where the animals’ owner was and why the tortoises were left alone, an Internet user named zuiai said the tortoises may be in hibernation, since some are prone to hibernate in cold weather, while another Internet user named yuanshan expressed worry that the frozen animals may die because they can’t breathe.

好多人都在问,这两只乌龟的主人呢?为什么没人管?一位名为最爱的网友表示,这两只乌龟可能是在冬眠,因为一些动物会在寒冷天休眠,而另有网友揪心,冻住了的乌龟没法呼吸,会不会死掉?

On China’s Twitter-like Sina Weibo, a combo photo consisting of nine pictures of frozen things caused by the cold wave was reposted 39,494 times, with 18, 929 comments and 59,062 likes after it was published at 11:09 am on Sunday.

在新浪微博上,一组照片中展现了一些受寒流影响冻住了的物品,这9张照片在周日上午11:09上传至微博后,被转发了39494次,已有18929条评论和59062个赞。

冻住的快递-

Among many commenting on the frozen goldfish, the frozen towels and other things, an Internet user named invincible said: "I can’t say anything because my mouth is frozen".

众多网友评论了冻住了的金鱼、冻住了的毛巾和其他冻住了的东西,一位名为无敌的互联网用户调侃道,“我说不了话了,因为我的嘴被冻住了”。

Many Internet users also shared photos of frozen delivered goods under a weibo topic with hashtag #frozen delivered goods.

不少网民在微博话题标签“冻住了的快递”下还分享了一些冻住了的快递商品。

After seeing frozen liquid cosmetics and other products, an Internet user named BD10 said: "I finally can purchase ice cream online this winter", a comment that received 992 supports, and a weibo user named elchole said: "I strongly suggest the shippers put some heating pads in the packages to keep the goods from freezing", while another weibo user named leialei said: "I am wondering whether I can still use the cosmetic products once they are defrozen in a microwave oven."

看到那些冻住了的化妆品后,名为BD10的互联网用户评论道:“在这个冬天,我终于在网上成功购得冰淇淋一枚”,该评论被顶992次,一位名为elchole的微博用户说:“我强烈建议快递公司在快递里放一些暖宝宝,免得被冻住”,而另一位微博用户说:“我想知道,把化妆品放在微波炉里解冻后还能不能用……”

极度寒冷-

Luckily, online shopping enthusiasts in northern China needn’t worry too much since the temperature in some parts of Northeast China has risen, according to the National Meteorological Center on Sunday.

对于中国北方的“剁手党”来说,喜大普奔的是,中国东北部局部地区的温度将会上升,据周日国家气象中心表示。

However, the extreme cold weather affecting South China on Sunday will stay until Tuesday.

然而,对于南方“抖友”来说,像周日这样的极寒天气将持续到本周二。

Guangzhou city welcomed its first snow in 67 years on Sunday afternoon, East China’s Shanghai endured the lowest temperature in 35 years on Sunday morning with a low of minus 7.2 degrees Celsius, while Hong Kong residents, accustomed to a subtropical climate, shivered in the temperature reported to be the lowest point in nearly 60 years.

广州市在周日下午迎来了67年来的第一场雪,中国东部城市上海在周日上午经历了35年来的最低温,温度达零下7.2°C,而习惯了亚热带气候的香港居民在近60年来的最低温中瑟瑟发抖……

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表