注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

【VOA慢速】中国法律不认可同性婚姻

发布者: Candy_hao | 发布时间: 2016-4-20 14:26| 查看数: 1127| 评论数: 0|

China Rules Against Gay Marriage

A judge in China ruled against a gay couple last weekin the country's first case about same-sex marriage.

A court in central China dismissed the suit that thecouple brought against the local government. Thecouple said the local government bureau would not issue them a marriage registrationcertificate.

The ruling was not a surprise. The couple's lawyer said he expected the ruling. But a judgmentin under four hours was a surprise.

The lawyer argued that Sun Wenlin and Hu Mingliang should be allowed to marry because thelaws in China do not specifically ban marriage between couples of the same sex.

The laws only address marriage between a man and a woman.

中国法律不认可同性婚姻

上周中国的一位法官否决了一对同性恋情侣的上诉,这是中国第一例同性恋婚姻的案件。

中国中部一法庭驳回了这对情侣对当地政府的起诉。情侣称当地政府部门不给他们发结婚证。

这项裁决并非让人感到吃惊。情侣的律师称他预料到了这个裁决结果。但是裁决持续了四个小时,真是出乎意料。

律师辩护称孙文麟和胡明亮应被允许结婚,因为中国的法律没有明确禁止同性情侣结婚。

法律只是强调了一男一女的婚姻。

Sun says "the fact that marriage between a man and a woman is legal does not suggest thatmarriage between two men is illegal."

The couple will have to pay a small fee - about $7 - in court costs.

The couple says it plans to appeal.

China does not recognize same-sex marriage and government officials say they do not expectthat to change.

The case received a lot of attention inside China. Hundreds of people arrived at the courthouse,hoping for a chance to witness the arguments. But only about 100 were admitted.

孙说:“生活中,一男一女的婚姻是合法的,但这并不意味着两个男人的婚姻是违法的。”

这对情侣将支付7美元这笔很少的诉讼费。

这对情侣打算继续上诉。

中国不认同同性婚姻并且政府官员称他们不希望做出改变。

案件引发了中国内部的广大关注。上百人来到法院希望有机会亲眼目睹法庭辩论。但是只有100人允许进入。

Sun talked with the Associated Press news agency before the hearing. He said he hoped otherpeople will see same-sex marriage as a possibility.

"I hope I can pave the way as far and wide as possible so that people who want to do the samewill see how much we have tried and what possibilities there can be."

Homosexuality is not illegal in China, but same-sex couples do not usually live openly.

I'm Dan Friedell.

开庭前,孙和美联社新闻代表进行了交谈。他说他希望其他人认为同性婚姻存在可能性。

我希望我可以尽可能地把这条路铺远铺宽。这样想做同样事情的人们将会看到我们做出了多少努力,这件事有多大的可能性。

在中国同性恋并非违法,但是同性情侣通常私下里一起生活。

我是丹•费里德尔。

重点词汇

1.bring against 对…采取…(的行动)

I will bring a lawsuit against you, if you ask me anymore such aggravating questions.

如果你再出这种成事不足,败事有余的主意的话,我倒要跟你打一场官司。

2.have to 必须;不得不;只好

You will not have to wait long.

你只要等一会儿就成。

3.arrived at 到达;得出结论

They arrived at an island in a helicopter.

他们乘直升飞机到达了一个小岛。

4.talked with 与…交谈

I talked with her over the telephone.

我和她在电话上交谈。

内容解析

1.The lawyer argued that Sun Wenlin and HuMingliang should be allowed to marry becausethe laws in China do not specifically banmarriage between couples of the same sex.

be allowed to 被允许做某事

The child will not be allowed to play outside.

孩子将不被允许在外面玩耍。

I think he should not be allowed to play for his college career at all.

我认为在大学生涯里不应该再允许他再打篮球了。

2.The couple says it plans to appeal.

plan to 计划Father vetoed our plan to buy a new car.

父亲不同意我们购买新汽车的计划。

They referred their plan to the management.

他们将计划提交管理部门。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表