【双语视频】30岁前必看:为什么马云建议韩国年轻人去犯错?

发布者: Candy_hao | 发布时间: 2016-6-22 22:07| 查看数: 1393| 评论数: 1|

可是马云为什么建议年轻人

尽情去犯错呢?

小5百思不得其解

这个视频被誉为21世纪

30岁前必听的演讲

#精彩句子赏析#关于错误

Any mistake is an income, it's an wonderful revenue for you!

你所犯的每一个错误,都是十分宝贵的收获。

人生不同阶段的任务

Before 20 years old, be a good student, when you do entrepreneur, just to learn some experience.

20岁之前,做个好学生,想要成为一名企业家,就要广集经验!

Before 30 years old, follow somebody, go to a small company! Normally a big company is good to learn processing, you are a part of big machine, but when you go to a small company, you learn the passion, you learn the dreams, you learn how to do a lot of things at one time。

30岁之前,要做个追随者!去个小公司更适合你!因为一般来讲,我们在大公司学到的都是具体怎样处理一件事情,就好比我们自己是一台机器,在那你学到的是如何加工产品,但是当你进入一个小公司呢,你能学到的是对一份事业的热爱和梦想,从而你就能学会一专多能!

Before 30 years old, it's not which company you go, it's which boss you follow, it's very important, a good boss teach you differently.

30岁之前别太纠结去哪个好公司,而是去追随哪个好老板,这才是最重要的,因为一个好老板会让你获得非同寻常的启迪!

From 30-40 years old you have to think very clear you're working for yourself, if you really want to be an entrepreneur.

到了三四十岁,你就得清楚的意识到,你是为自己而工作的,如果你真的要成为一个企业家的话

When you 40-50 years old, you have to do all the things that you're good at, so 40-50 years old, think about it, how can focus on things that you're good at.

到40-50岁,你所做的一切事情都应该是你所擅长的,你应该思考如何把精力放在自己所擅长的事情上!

When you're 50-60 years old ,work for the young people.

到了50-60岁,你就要为年轻人而努力了

When you're over 60 years old , spend time for yourself

60岁以后,你就可以把时间花在自己身上了

给年轻人的建议

25 years old, make enough mistakes, don't worry about it, you fall, you stand up, you fall, you stand up. Enjoy it, I'm 25 years old, enjoy the show,enjoy the show!

你才25岁,尽管去犯错好了,别担心,倒下就爬起来,倒下,再爬起来!我才25岁,尽情享受人生,这才是你应有的态度!

自己人生的遗憾

I regret a lot of things, I regret that I should never meet media, I regret that I should not speak in the public, because I couldn't have my own privacy! I regret that I working so hard, spending so little time with my family, and I regret that if I have another life I would never do things like this.

许多事,我都后悔万分,我后悔面对媒体,我后悔在公众场合抛头露面,搞得我毫无隐私可言。我后悔终日忙于工作,根本没时间陪家人。要是能再活一次,我绝不会再这样了。

对待人生的态度

Some people think you're rich, you're successful, but maybe not. Some people say, you know this guy doesn't have money, he's a terrible guy, but maybe not. So everybody choose his own life.

有些人觉得你是富翁,是个成功人士,可事实也许不是这样。有些人则说,你知道的,这个人是个穷光蛋,真不怎么样,可事实也许不是这样。所以说,我们的人生,靠的是自己的选择!

最新评论

timeisflying 发表于 2016-6-23 12:22:58
Wonderful! Thank you for your sharing.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表