找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[转帖]颇有《蒹葭》意境的歌词翻译《Half a World Away》

发布者: laniya | 发布时间: 2006-4-22 11:17| 查看数: 5641| 评论数: 2|

Half a World Away<BR>  Secret Garden<BR>  <BR>  一线天涯<BR>  译文:Cleo<BR>  <BR>  <BR>   You're half a world away<BR>   Standing next to me<BR>   It seems that everyday<BR>   I'm losing you almost invisibly<BR>  <BR>   区区一线,<BR>   沉沉天堑。<BR>   旦复旦兮,<BR>   渐行渐远。<BR>  <BR>   Though you are near<BR>   I can't reach that far<BR>   Across to where you are<BR>   And so you stay<BR>   Just half a world away<BR>  <BR>   相即相离,<BR>   若隐若显。<BR>   适彼所归,<BR>   迢迢难堪!<BR>  <BR>   And I would cross the universe for you<BR>   What good would it do if you weren't even there<BR>   'Til you return, until your way is clear<BR>   I will be here not half a world away<BR>  <BR>   游洄而溯,<BR>   奈何枉然?<BR>   殊途不复,<BR>   待女思返。<BR>  <BR>   You're half a world away<BR>   And no one is to blame<BR>   If love outlives its day<BR>   And turns into an ember from a flame<BR>  <BR>   一线天涯,<BR>   无所怨怼。<BR>   盈盈无期,<BR>   炽火焚灰。<BR>  <BR>   I love you as before<BR>   'Til worlds will be no more<BR>   'Til I can find a way<BR>   To where you stay<BR>   Just half a world away<BR>  <BR>   一如既往,<BR>   情殷意笃。<BR>   天可怜见,<BR>   天涯一线。

最新评论

samin 发表于 2006-4-22 21:04:07
我更喜欢翻译的中文
laniya 发表于 2006-4-23 14:09:47
呵呵
我也喜欢
人家高手就是厉害
可以把它译得这么有意境
:lol
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-4-23 14:12:10编辑过]

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表