英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

climb the wall 绝不是你想的那样,真正意思差远了

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2017-10-4 15:49| 查看数: 1804| 评论数: 0|



1. upset adj. 郁闷,心烦意乱的

  She is very upset about the bad news.

  她为这个坏消息感到极其郁闷和心烦。

2. depressed /dɪ'prest/ adj. 情绪低落的,郁闷的

  I am feeling very depressed now.

  此刻我觉得非常沮丧。

0?wx_fmt=jpeg.jpg

3. distracted /dɪ'stræktɪd/ adj. 心烦意乱的;思想不集中的

  When working, one should concentrate and not allow oneself to be distracted.

  工作时要集中精力, 不要分心。

  concentrate /'kɒns(ə)ntreɪt/ v. 集中;浓缩;全神贯注

4. shatter /'ʃætə/ v. 粉碎;打碎;心烦意乱

  What he said made her shatter.

  他说的话令她心烦意乱。

0?wx_fmt=jpeg.jpg

5. be perturbed/vexed /pəˈtɜ: bd/ /'vekst/ 心烦;不安

  She didn't seem to be perturbed/vexed by the setback.

  她似乎并不为这次挫折感到不安。

6. be/feel in a ratty mood /'rætɪ/ 心烦气躁

  She is always in a ratty mood during the workday.

  她经常在上班期间,心绪烦乱。

0?wx_fmt=gif.jpg

7. in disorder 心绪烦乱;乱七八糟

  When returning back, he discovered the room to be in disorder.

  回家后,他发现屋子里乱七八糟。

8. nerves on edge 心烦意乱

  I don’t know what has set my nerves on edge these days.

  这几天不知是什么事把我搞得心烦意乱的

0?wx_fmt=gif.jpg

9. climb the wall

  这个短语经常用在由于某些情况,一个人变得烦躁焦虑不安。

  I'll be climbing the wall until I get the interview results.

  在我得到面试结果前,我会心情很焦急,坐立不安。

10. drive someone up the wall

表示把别人给逼疯了,逼得特心烦。

  All the problems will drive me up the wall someday.

  所有这些问题总有一天会把我“逼疯了”。

0?wx_fmt=jpeg.jpg

11. get one’s nose out of joint

  不愉快,心烦意乱的意思,是美国的习惯用语,类似中文里说的“鼻子都气歪了”。

  Now, don’t get your nose out of joint.She didn’t mean it.

嗳,你别见怪。 她不是故意的。

最后为大家总结了一些表示“心烦意乱”的常用句子:

1. I've got a lot on my mind.

  我有很多心事。

2. I'm totally messed up.

  我彻底凌乱了。

3. My mind went blank when I heard the question.

  听到这个问题,我大脑一片空白。

0?wx_fmt=gif.jpg

4. I'm all at sixes and sevens.

  我心里七上八下的。

5. You're getting on my nerves.

  你把我弄得心烦意乱的。

6. I'm at my wit's end.

  我真不知道该怎么做了。

0?wx_fmt=jpeg.jpg

7. My mind is totally a mess.

  我心里乱糟糟的。

8. I have butterflies in my stomach now!

  我心里乱乱的,很不安。


最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表