找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

BBC新闻:婚礼牧师成为"突破明星"

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2018-7-27 11:58| 查看数: 838| 评论数: 0|

There's a certain sense in which when you are loved and you know it. When someone cares for you and you know it. When you love and you show it. It actually feels right. There's something right about it. And there's a reason. I don't know if I'm a breakout star or not but I really do hope that the preaching of the good news of Jesus Christ at that wedding has been some good news for those who heard it. That service was, it was all of us. It was people from different nationalities, different races, different ethnicities, different worlds. Those two people, their love brought a variety of worlds together. That was a message in itself.

I don't know if they were aware of that when they were making their choices. But their love for each other actually helped to show us that love can change the way we live together. You were quoting Dr Martin Luther King, perhaps the greatest civil rights leader of the 20th century, at the very heart of the British establishment, and its historical associations with things like colonialism and slavery. Were you conscious of that? Sure. And you know what? Were you trying to make a point? I was trying to make a point to all of us, myself included, to the whole world. That you know, we all have history, we all have a past, but our job, as St Paul says is to press on toward the mark of the upward call of God in Jesus Christ. And our task now is to figure out how do we love each other in such a way that we can actually change the world around us and change the future that is before us.

参考译文

当你被爱时,你会确切的感知到,你是知道的。当有人在乎你,你是知道的。当你爱别人时,你会表现出来。这种感觉事实上是对的。爱里有某种对的成分。这是有原因的。我不知道我是不是突破明星,但是我真的希望在那个婚礼(译者注:指哈里王子和梅根的婚礼)上传达的基督的好消息,可以成为听到的人们的某种好消息。这场婚礼和我们所有人有关。它代表了不同国籍、不同种族、不同族群和不同世界的人们。婚礼上的这两个人,他们对彼此的爱把多种多样的世界连在了一起。这本身就传达了一个信息。我不知道他们在做出结婚选择时是否意识到了这点。但是他们对彼此的爱事实上有助于向我们展现爱能够改变我们一起生活的方式。你在婚礼上引用了马丁•路德•金博士的话,他可能是20世纪英国体制核心和殖民主义、奴隶制这些相关历史中最伟大的民权领袖。你那时意识到这点了吗?当然。你知道吗?你是否努力想强调什么?我在努力向包括我自己的所有人,向整个世界强调一个信息。你知道,我们都有历史,我们都有过去,但是我们的工作是,就像圣保罗说的,朝着基督上帝神圣召唤的目标努力前进。我们现在的任务是去弄明白我们怎么爱彼此,这种方式要确实能改变我们周围的世界,改变我们前面未来的道路。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表