找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

参与翻译活动有奖,大家快快加入吧

发布者: Toily | 发布时间: 2006-5-12 12:06| 查看数: 8848| 评论数: 3|

these sentences was writed by librarier(in our PETS group)
Thus, in the American economic system it is the demand of individual consumers, coupled with the desire of businessmen to maximize profits and the desire of individuals to maximize their incomes, that together determine what shall be produced and how resources are used to produce it.<br>the key:因此,在美国的经济体系中,个体消费者的需求与商人试图最大化其利润的欲望和个人想最大化其收入效用的欲望相结合,一起决定了什么应该被制造,以及资源如何被用来制造它们。
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-5-12 12:13:19编辑过]

最新评论

Toily 发表于 2006-5-12 12:51:11
1. have a whale of a time. 玩的非常痛快;过的非常愉快。<BR>3. a lion of a man. 非常勇敢得人。<BR>6. an odd/a queer fish .  古怪的人,难以理解得人。<BR>13. love me, love my dog. 爱屋及乌。<BR>16. dog days. 三伏天。<BR>24. quiet as a mouse.鸦雀无声。<BR>31. like a bird.毫无困难的;一帆风顺的。(by eric in PETS)
magicsxq 发表于 2006-5-13 00:20:23
It's well known that a lion of a man has a brave heart.He is considered to manage anything,although everything goes not like a bird.So he has been having a whale of a time.
So does the bee's knees who keeps laborious everywhere.
<p>
But it is another business for an odd fish.May be he like running in the dog days.Or he will keep being quiet as a mouse in the hot debate.
Therefore we must learn to be a lion of a man or bee's knees .Just as we learn english,we should have a strong will,and the never-surrender spirit.(by eric, rita ,violet,and Toily)
magicsxq 发表于 2006-5-13 12:53:21
Dear Toily:
    Hi.
    Firstly please forgive me for an advice.Would U please delete the passage on the third floor.For we say something casual yesterday while chatting.There are some mistakes in the passage which is looked over carefully.I writed another essay as the above showing.It's more beartiful.
    Thanks.
                                                             Yours turely
                                                               violet  
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表