搜索

Hometown

发布者: zoe | 发布时间: 2006-5-14 16:57| 查看数: 8503| 评论数: 2|

Where are you from?
Where is your hometown?
What is your hometown famous for?
How many people live in your hometown?
What's the weather like where you live?
I'm from Beijing. It's the capital of China.
I'm from Shanghai. It's a very international and modern city.
My hometown is famous for its breathtaking and unusual scenery. I'm from Guilin.
I'm mative to guangzhou./ I'm a Guangzhou native./ I'm a native of GZ. I'ver lived here my whole life.
I am from a small town. It's very beartiful and the people are very friendly. You should come and visit me sometime! I'd like to show you around.
Note:
Don't say you are "a local people". This is a very common mistake among English learners. It sounds very strange to native sperkers.
You shouldn't describe yourself as "a local people", but it's perfectly fine to say you are "a local".
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-5-14 16:58:14编辑过]

最新评论

zoe 发表于 2006-5-14 17:08:02
I am from a small village in Hunan. It's very beautiful and the people are very simple. I love it all.

come on, tell us about your Hometown follow me.
[em23][em23][em23][em23]
烛光宾 发表于 2006-5-14 17:36:03
i'm from a small village in Henan,that village is very close with Hubei Province.i only need to walk for five miniutes ,then i will be standing on Hubei's ground ;) i always remember the songs i sang when i was in my hometown:how old are you my fair young maid,here in this valley ,this valley is so green...there are so many green mountains,velleys,clear rivers...flowers all over the mountains...also my songs ,just like "the fields of gold",you will remember me,when the west wind moves ,upon the fields of barely.....
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表