找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

If somebody like to make friend with me

发布者: elvint | 发布时间: 2005-11-6 12:37| 查看数: 4709| 评论数: 1|

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Now i will use my chinglish to speak with you(i want someone to correct the wrong scentences) :&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; We who want to learn the english, are the army . &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; We wade over a river , climb up a hill ,&nbsp;&nbsp;then we find the we have to climb up another one ... and so on. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; What are we fighting for?&nbsp;&nbsp;We sometimes we think bout it and want to give up the misson.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; But finally , our commander have persuade us:" &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;you have to advance(you shound work hard),or your animy will make you to do that (your&nbsp;&nbsp;teacher and the &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; society won't gorgive you ),&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;you are not coward (i am a human too, ),&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;you have power(i have a strong body), &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;you have honours(i havn't give up now),&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;you have ability to show it out , &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;to protect your country ,to make it more powerful to defend all&nbsp;&nbsp;attacks&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;(we have the abilities to learn the technology from the foreign country ).&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; " &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Then we come around and be filled with confidence&nbsp;&nbsp;and go on the way again,and finally we found learning english is such a happy thing.&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>[em10]
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-11-12 20:52:28编辑过]

最新评论

soso 发表于 2005-11-6 14:04:36
Your words sound reasonable, and you're quite imaginative in associating English learning with the war.
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表