[转帖]沟通高手-100句最IN英文流行语

发布者: laniya | 发布时间: 2006-5-16 15:30| 查看数: 5578| 评论数: 2|

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center border=0>

<TR>
<TD>
<CENTER><FONT color=red></FONT></CENTER><br>
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="90%" border=0>

<TR>
<TD class=c01>1. How are you doing?(你好吗?) <br><br>2. I'm doing great.(我过得很好。) <br><br>3. What's up?(出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?) <br><br>4. Nothing special.(没什么特别的。) <br><br>5. Hi. Long time no see.(嗨,好久不见了。) <br><br>6. So far so good.(到目前为止,一切都好。) <br><br>7. Things couldn't be better.(一切顺利。) <br><br>8. How about yourself?(你自己呢?) <br><br>9. Today is a great day.(今天是个好日子。) <br><br>10. Are you making progress?(有进展吗?) <br><br>11. May I have your name, please?(请问尊姓大名?) <br><br>12. I've heard so much about you.(久仰大名。) <br><br>13. I hope you're enjoying your staying here.(希望你在这里过得愉快。) <br><br>14. Let's get together again.(改天再聚聚。) <br><br>15. That's a great idea!(好主意!) <br><br>16. Please say hello to your mother for me.(请代我向你母亲问好。) <br><br>17. I'm glad to have met you.(很高兴遇到你。) <br><br>18. Don't forget us.(别忘了我们。) <br><br>19. Keep in touch.(保持联系。) <br><br>20. I had a wonderful time here.(我在这里度过了难忘的时光。) </TD></TR></TABLE>21. Have a nice weekend.(周末愉快。) <br><br>22. Same to you.(彼此彼此。) <br><br>23. Nice talking to you.(很高兴与你聊天。) <br><br>24. Take care of yourself.(自己当心/照顾好你自己。) <br><br>25. Thank you for everything.(谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。) <br><br>26. Thank you all for coming.(谢谢光临。) <br><br>27. I appreciate your help.(我感谢你的帮助。) <br><br>28. You're always welcome.(别客气/不用谢) <br><br>29. Forget it.(算了吧) <br><br>30. It was my pleasure.(不用谢。) <br><br>31. I made a mistake.(我弄错了。) <br><br>32. I'm terribly sorry.(实在抱歉。) <br><br>33. I must apologize!(我必须道歉!) <br><br>34. I feel terrible.(我感觉糟透了。) <br><br>35. It's not your fault. (那不是你的错。) <br><br>36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。) <br><br>37. What do you do?(你做什么工作?) <br><br>38. How do you like your new job?(你觉得你的新工作怎样?) <br><br>39. I like it a lot.(我很喜欢。) <br><br>40. I like reading and listening to music.(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。) <br>
41. What's wrong?(怎么回事?) <br><br>42. What happened?(发生什么事了?) <br><br>43. I hope nothing is wrong.(我希望一切顺利。) <br><br>44. I know how you feel.(我知道你的感受。) <br><br>45. Sorry to hear that.(听到这个消息我很难受。) <br><br>46. Come on, you can do that.(来吧,你能做到的。) <br><br>47. Use your head.(动动脑筋。) <br><br>48. You did a great job.(你赶得很好。) <br><br>49. That's very nice of you.(你真好。) <br><br>50. I'm very proud of you.(我为你感到自豪。) <br><br>51. I like your style.(我喜欢你的风格。) <br><br>52. I love you guys.(我爱你们。) <br><br>53. How do I look?(我看起来怎么样?) <br><br>54. You look great!(你看上去棒极了!) <br><br>55?That's fantastic!(那真是棒极了!) <br><br>56. That's really something.(那真是了不起!) <br><br>57. It's a pleasure working with you.(与您合作很愉快。) <br><br>58. Congratulations on you success.(祝贺你的成功。) <br><br>59. I'd like to propose a toast.(我提议干杯!) <br><br>60. Are you married or single?(你结婚了吗?) <br>
61. I've been dying to see you.(我非常想见到你。) <br><br>62. I'm crazy about you.(我为你疯狂/痴迷/神魂颠倒。) <br><br>63. I love you with all my heart.(我全心全意爱你!) <br><br>64. You're everything to me.(你是我的一切!) <br><br>65. You're in love!(你恋爱了!) <br><br>66. I'm tired of working all day.(整日工作使我厌烦。) <br><br>67. You work too much.(你做得太多了。) <br><br>68. Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。) <br><br>69. Are you crazy?(你疯了吗?) <br><br>70. Have you got it?(明白了吗?) <br><br>71. I've got it.(我懂了。) <br><br>72. I can't afford that.(我承担/买不起。) <br><br>73. I did it, I'm so happy now.(我做到了,现在我很满意。) <br><br>74. I don't care.(不关我的事/我不管。) <br><br>75. I don't think so.(我不这么想/我看不会/不行/不用。) <br><br>76. I guess so.(我想是吧。) <br><br>77. I have no other choice.(我别无选择。) <br><br>78. I will do my best!(我会尽力的!) <br><br>79. I mean it.(我是认真的。) <br><br>80. I'm so scared.(我怕极了。) <br>
81. It's hard to say.(难说。) <br><br>82. It's a long story.(说来话长/一言难尽。) <br><br>83. It's a small world.(世界真小。) <br><br>84. It's against the law!(那是违法的!) <br><br>85. It's a good opportunity!(好机会!) <br><br>86. It's dangerous!(危险!) <br><br>87. May I help you?(我能帮忙吗?) <br><br>88. No doubt about it.(毫无疑问。) <br><br>89. That's bullshit!(废话!) <br><br>90. Think it over.(仔细考虑一下。) <br><br>91. Time will tell.(时间会证明的。) <br><br>92. What a surprise!(太令人惊讶了!) <br><br>93. Whatever you say!(随便你!) <br><br>94. You are the boss!(听你的!你说了算!) <br><br>95. You have my word!(我保证!) <br><br>96. Tough job, tough day, tough world. Life is not always sweet. That's life! <br>(艰苦的工作,艰难的日子,不幸的世界。生活并不总是甜蜜的。这就是生活!) <br><br>97. I need some sleep.(我需要睡眠。) <br><br>98. Take it easy.(别紧张。) <br><br>99. Just relax.(放松一下。) <br><br>100. Zip your fly!(闭嘴!)</TD></TR></TABLE>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-5-16 15:38:42编辑过]

最新评论

holypuma 发表于 2006-5-18 19:40:00
fantastic.
laniya 发表于 2006-5-18 23:27:53
hohothank you ,holypuma i gald that you like it
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-5-18 23:29:41编辑过]

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表