找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

I'm bule today.

发布者: magicsxq | 发布时间: 2006-5-17 16:00| 查看数: 10903| 评论数: 5|

< ><FONT face="Times New Roman">It’s depressing that U have an intimate lover but U don’t love him at all. He loves U much more than himself to certain degree. Whatever he does he will consider whether it’s benefit for U or not. Whatever he says he will think over whether it’ll hurt U or not. Whatever he gets he will ask whether U need it or not. U do know what he sacrifices for U but U can’t feel the warmth he took to U because U never loved him at all.<o:p></o:p></FONT>
< ><FONT face="Times New Roman">It’s upset that he did much for U with the only hope of living with U in his whole life. With the heavy responsibility U can’t do anything for him but staying by him, though U don’t love him at all.<o:p></o:p></FONT>
< ><FONT face="Times New Roman">U have been telling yourself that he’s the one for U time and time again. But the frost between U touches your heart as it’s laughing at U two, who have no mutual interesting and bundled together by the destiny. What a fun it is.<o:p></o:p></FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">U two have a long way to go. <o:p></o:p></FONT>
<P ><FONT face="Times New Roman">Just go ahead.<o:p></o:p></FONT>

最新评论

Rita娜 发表于 2006-5-18 08:59:58
Hi,magic,fancy meeting you here,but I shoula say that your words are too small to see clearly, so I wanna copy it and make it a little bigger.
Just wish you won't mind it!
<STRONG>I'm bule today.</STRONG>
<DIV>
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>It’s depressing that U have an intimate lover but U don’t love him at all. He loves U much more than himself to certain degree. Whatever he does he will consider whether it’s benefit for U or not. Whatever he says he will think over whether it’ll hurt U or not. Whatever he gets he will ask whether U need it or not. U do know what he sacrifices for U but U can’t feel the warmth he took to U because U never loved him at all.<O></O></FONT></FONT><BR>
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>It’s upset that he did much for U with the only hope of living with U in his whole life. With the heavy responsibility U can’t do anything for him but staying by him, though U don’t love him at all.<O></O:P></FONT></FONT><BR>
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>U have been telling yourself that he’s the one for U time and time again. But the frost between U touches your heart as it’s laughing at U two, who have no mutual interesting and bundled together by the destiny. What a fun it is.<O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT><BR>
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>U two have a long way to go. <O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT><BR>
<FONT face="Times New Roman"><FONT size=3>Just go ahead.<O:P></O:P></FONT></FONT></DIV>
magicsxq 发表于 2006-5-18 09:41:47
<FONT face="Arial Black">Sorry.I will pay more attention next time.</FONT>
Rita娜 发表于 2006-5-18 11:11:29
Ok, magic, never mind !
Looking forward to seeing your essay ASAP
tataoo 发表于 2007-8-30 21:36:58
the words r not large enough...huhu
magicsunxq 发表于 2007-8-30 22:35:45

回复 5F 的帖子

That's your problem

Ganbate
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表