找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[原创] James' diary - May 26, 2006

发布者: 芥末膏 | 发布时间: 2006-5-26 17:18| 查看数: 10641| 评论数: 2|

<FONT color=#dd22dd size=4><STRONG>It's a cloudy day today. The weather man says there will be a heavy rain late at night. And it will be biggest rain since this year. Hope that would feed the thirst of the land. </STRONG></FONT>
<STRONG><FONT color=#dd22dd size=4>At noon time, I learnt that availability for train journey from Xi Ning to Tibet will come in this July. By then, people can take trains to go visit the beautiful Tibet. Though the journey will take 20 hours, the scenary along the train rail is fantastic. And most time on the trip is during the day time.</FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT color=#dd22dd size=4>Well, Tibet in my mind is always a wonderland. Fewer people, vast land, snow mountains stretch to no end. Blue sky, pure lake, natural beauty all over the eyes. But it's said no healthy people dare to go up to that high altitude. Poeple may die from a common cold if they're not used to the thin air life. </FONT></STRONG>
<STRONG><FONT color=#dd22dd size=4>Will I go? Sure. How can I miss this beautiful place on earth. And when I go, probably I will choose to take the train trip. I imagine that would be a unforgetable nice train ride.</FONT></STRONG>

最新评论

samin 发表于 2006-5-26 18:17:00
well, lots of people hope for this kind of journey, Tibet is a good place in my dream, going there by train will be a greatest travel
tataoo 发表于 2007-9-1 22:32:05
i hope there was a train i canin it to set offyueyang for shaoyang...
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表