找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

Date and Time

发布者: zoe | 发布时间: 2006-6-2 10:50| 查看数: 9211| 评论数: 0|

<p>●询问时间<br/>今天几号? <br/>What's today's date?<br/>Fill out the form. (请填这张表。)<br/>What's today's date? (今天几号?)<br/>It's the tenth. (今天10号。)<br/>What date is it today?<br/>What's the date?<br/>What's the date today? <br/>8月13日。 <br/>It's August thirteenth. *表示日期的时候在数字后面加th。但是1号、2号、3号分别是first、second、third。<br/>It's the thirteenth of August. <br/>今天星期几? <br/>What day is it? *What's today's date? 表示问几号;What day is it? 表示问星期几。<br/>What day is it? (今天星期几?)<br/>It's Friday. (星期五。) <br/>星期四。<br/>It's Thursday. <br/>现在几点? <br/>Do you have the time? *问时间时记住在time前加the。<br/>What time is it now?<br/>Have you got the time?<br/>What time have you got?<br/>May I ask the time? (我可以问您现在几点吗?)<br/>Could you tell me what time is it now? (您能告诉我现在几点吗?) <br/>快到中午了。<br/>It's almost noon. *夜里零点是midnight。 <br/>现在1点钟了。<br/>It's one o'clock. <br/>1点45分。<br/>It's a quarter to two. *a quarter 是四分之一的意思,在这儿是60分钟的四分之一的意思,即15分钟。另外,这里的to是表示“~前”的意思,即“差15分2点”。<br/>It's 1∶45./It's one forty-five.<br/>It's a quarter of two.<br/>It's a quarter till two. <br/>1点5分。 <br/>It's five after one.<br/>It's five past one.<br/>It's five minutes after one o'clock. <br/>指针正指到3点15分。<br/>The clock says 3∶15 (three fifteen).<br/>It's 3∶15.(现在3点15分。)<br/>My watch says 3∶15. *watch“手表”。 <br/>3点15分。<br/>It's a quarter after three.<br/>It's a quarter past three. <br/>差10分2点。 <br/>It's ten to two.<br/>It's 1∶50 (one fifty). <br/>9点半。<br/>It's nine thirty.<br/>It's half past nine.</p><p>●有关时间<br/>那只表慢5分钟。<br/>The clock is five minutes slow.<br/>The clock is five minutes slow. (那只表慢5分钟。)<br/>Thanks for telling me. (谢谢你告诉我。)<br/>The clock is five minutes behind.<br/>The clock is five minutes fast. (那表快5分钟。) <br/>该走了。<br/>Well, time to go.<br/>Well, it's time to leave now. <br/>大约什么时候? <br/>About when? <br/>大约几点? <br/>About what time? <br/>还来得及吗? <br/>How's the time? *这句是用于某活动过程中询问“时间怎么样?来得及吗?”<br/>How are we doing for time?<br/>What's the time like? (时间怎么样?)<br/>我没有时间。 <br/>I have no time.<br/>I'm really busy now. (我现在真的很忙。)<br/>I don't have time.<br/>I haven't got time.<br/>I don't have any time. <br/>你得再等5天。 <br/>You must wait for five more days.<br/>Five more days to go. (再等5天吧。)<br/>Only five days left. (只剩下5天了。) <br/>怎么花那么长时间? <br/>What is taking so long?<br/>Why is it so time-consuming? <br/>白白浪费了一整天。<br/>I wasted a whole day.<br/>I wasted my whole day (away). <br/>到时间了。<br/>Time has come. <br/>时间就是金钱。 <br/>Time is money. *表示“时间宝贵”的谚语。<br/>Time is golden.<br/>Time is precious. <br/>我看了两个小时的电视以打发时间。<br/>I killed two hours watching TV. <br/>没有时间了。 <br/>Time is up.<br/>There's no time left. <br/>你有空闲的时间吗? <br/>Do you have some free time?<br/>Are you free now?<br/>Are you available now? <br/>我看时间差不多了。<br/>It's about time. *about time 表示“终于”、“觉得差不多了”。 <br/>电脑能帮我们省时间。<br/>Computers save us time.<br/>Computers are efficient.</p>

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表