找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

实用英语精选40句

发布者: zoe | 发布时间: 2006-6-3 19:37| 查看数: 10641| 评论数: 7|

1.李明是个败家子。<br/><br/>  Li Ming is the black sheep of his family. <br/><br/>2.她是个天生爱哭的人。<br/><br/>  She’s a natural crier. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>3.他真是个不知羞耻的家伙。<br/><br/>  He’s really a law-down dirty shame. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>4.他可是个乐天派,整天无忧无虑的。<br/><br/>  He’s good-time Charlie, feeling no worries and anxieties.  <br/><br/>5.论开车技术,小李和小王那真是不分上下。<br/><br/>  In the skills of driving, Xiao Li and Xiao Wang are neck and neck.<br/><br/>  <br/><br/>6.他已绞尽了脑汁。<br/><br/>  He had racked his brain.<br/><br/>  <br/><br/>7.他可是个有头脑的人。<br/><br/>  He’s a brain. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>8.李明很能干。<br/><br/>  Li Ming has a lot on the ball. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>9.你刚才提到的那个作家只不过是个有名无实的人。<br/><br/>  The man you’ve just mentioned is but a poor apology for a writer.  <br/><br/><br/>10.他真的太没骨气了。<br/><br/>  He really has no guts. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>11.昙花一现<br/><br/>  a flash in the pan <br/><br/> <br/><br/>12.他对保险业务一窍不通。<br/><br/>  He doesn’t know beans about insurance business at all. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>13.她很勇敢,但终因寡不敌众,被那帮人打晕过去。<br/><br/>  The girl was brave enough, but as being outnumbered, she was finally knocked into the middle of next week by the gang. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>14.他喜欢单枪匹马地去干。<br/><br/>  He always likes to play a lone hand. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>15.他一开始就出师不利。<br/><br/>  He got off on the wrong foot when he started doing it. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>16.你还嫩点儿。<br/><br/>  You’re still wet behind the ears. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>17.她的饭量特别小。<br/><br/>  She eats like a bird. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>18.那个孩子的嘴特别硬。<br/><br/>  That boy never says uncle.<br/><br/>  <br/><br/>19.我们队占上风。<br/><br/>  Our team gained the upper hand. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>20.你中圈套了。<br/><br/>  You rose to the bait. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>21.你骗不了我。<br/><br/>  I’m from Missouri. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>22.见机行事<br/><br/>  Play to the score. <br/><br/> <br/><br/>23.肯定有人唆使他去干那件事。<br/><br/>There must be someone who had put him up to that.(正式:唆使=instigate)<br/><br/><br/>24.他不是不愿意帮助你,而是他心有余而力不足。<br/><br/>It’s not that he doesn’t like to help, but that the spirit is willing, but the flesh is week。<br/><br/><br/>25.事到如今,我们也只好听其自然了。<br/><br/>  With things as such, we’ll have to let things slide.<br/><br/><br/>26.这几天不知是什么事把我搞得心烦意乱的。<br/><br/>  I don’t know what has set my nerves on edge these days.<br/><br/><br/>27.让过去的事过去吧,我们还是好朋友。<br/><br/>  Let bygones be bygones. We are still friends.<br/><br/><br/>28.昨天晚上好险哪。 老板同一个女职员在办公室动手动脚的,差一点儿让他的妻子给撞上。<br/><br/>  The boss had narrow squeak last night in his office,his spooning with a girl clerk was almost found out by his wife.<br/><br/><br/>29.这场旱灾是百年不遇的。<br/><br/>  This draught occurs once in a blue moon.<br/><br/><br/>30.算了吧。<br/><br/>  Let’s call it quits.<br/><br/><br/>31.她的嘴很紧。<br/><br/>  She’s tight-mouthed.<br/><br/><br/>32.别跟我瞎吹了,我又不是不了解你底细。<br/><br/>  No big talk with me. I have your number.<br/><br/><br/>33.玲玲是她爷爷的掌上明珠。<br/><br/>  Ling Ling is the apple of her grandpa’s eye.<br/><br/><br/>34.杰克体形匀称,个头儿适中,一双大眼睛炯炯有神 ,成了许多女孩子追求的目标。<br/><br/>  Jack, with a body well-proportioned, about the middling, a pair of intense big eyes, has become the target of many pretty girls.<br/><br/><br/>35.从人口数量方面讲,印度仅次于中国。<br/><br/>  Talking about the size of population, India is next only to china.<br/><br/><br/>36.我可不愿意白吃白喝别人。<br/><br/>  I wouldn’t freeload.<br/><br/><br/>37.对牛弹琴<br/><br/>  Casting pearls before swine.<br/><br/><br/>38.我不知道。那只是我瞎猜的。<br/><br/>  I didn’t know. I was only a shot in the dark.<br/><br/><br/>39.他们开车到外面兜风去了。<br/><br/>  They drove the car and went out for a spin.<br/><br/><br/>40.你为什么总拿别人开心?<br/><br/>  Why should you always like to rib others? <br/>

最新评论

Toily 发表于 2006-6-4 17:38:19
<p>我补充一点:beef除了牛肉的意思之外还有(俚语)唠叨,抱怨的意思.</p><p>eg: What are you beefing today? 你今天唠叨些什么?</p><p></p><p>and: Let beggars match beggars. 龙配龙,凤配凤</p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-6-4 17:54:46编辑过]

49045253 发表于 2006-6-27 04:19:34
TOO MANY WORDS I CAN’T REMEMBER
49045253 发表于 2006-6-27 05:00:18
hard&nbsp; my god&nbsp; how can i remember so many words[em06]
beginin2002 发表于 2007-4-15 17:33:03
收藏了,谢谢,好象PET版的同志时间都比较少,可能因为要上班吧,没时间
JANASON 发表于 2007-5-13 10:39:24
恩,不错,谢谢ZOE
lqhaaa 发表于 2007-6-2 14:39:34
顶一顶,为了更美好的明天
椰风树影 发表于 2007-6-3 07:54:21