找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

[原创]

发布者: Alexander | 发布时间: 2006-6-17 22:36| 查看数: 6076| 评论数: 3|

<font face="Comic Sans MS" size="4">&nbsp;&nbsp; Never Give Up</font> <div><font size="4">&nbsp; Last night,the third night of the WorldCup,i watched the competition between the Australian &amp; Japan. i am too excited to go to sleep as the Australian won the Japan at 3:1.What made me most surprised is that the Australian booted all the their three&nbsp;进球&nbsp;at the last ten minutes, which pushed the small Japan into the abyss. That's too inconceivable.</font></div><div><font size="4">&nbsp; It was not until the eighty-forth minutes that the Australian got their first precious point.Kasier is the one who has rendered outstanding service.what's more mysterious ,just in a few minutes.Kasier, the NO.4 player made his second shot successfully, which changed the score into 2:1.</font></div><div><font size="4">&nbsp; Wa! that's wonderful.At that moment, i was so excited that i couldn't say anything just to exaggerate my mouth.</font></div><div><font size="4">&nbsp; The coacher of the Australian who leaded the S.Korea breaked into the 4 top teams in the last WorldCup at 2002 placed as many as 4 players as the avavt guard(前锋), made the match become a ganbling game.</font></div><div><font size="4">&nbsp; What i learned from this match can be concluted into one sentence:Never Give Up as long as the end of the game hasn't arrived</font></div>

最新评论

chris前 发表于 2006-6-18 12:28:02
nice !!! never give up
laniya 发表于 2006-6-20 10:06:42
<p><strong><font face="Verdana" color="#61b713">哗</font></strong></p><p><strong><font face="Verdana" color="#61b713">Alexander真是厉害!</font></strong></p><p><strong><font face="Verdana" color="#61b713">英语这么好!</font></strong></p><p><strong><font face="Verdana" color="#61b713">佩服,佩服!</font></strong></p><p>&nbsp;</p>
tataoo 发表于 2007-9-2 10:52:34
it's really amuzing that Australian got all their three goals at the last ten minutes.we should learn sth from that..
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表