找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫一扫,访问移动社区

搜索

您认为幼儿教育是否应该免费?

发布者: katy | 发布时间: 2010-12-5 07:36| 查看数: 2678| 评论数: 5|

Do you think if the preschool education is free?

比上大学还贵的是什么?是幼儿园。“天价幼儿园”建园费动不动就上万。金猪宝宝到入园年龄,幼儿园今年纷纷涨价。教育部正在研究“学前教育”纳入13年义务教育。

What is more expensive than college? yeah, it is kindergarten. " The fee of building should be more than ten thousand for "The most expensive kindergarten" at least. All baby whose age are allowed to go to kindergarten and the kindergarten start to add the fee one by one. So our ministry of education are discussing if the preschool education is compulsory schooling with 13 years?

从孩子出生,父母就被套上了“紧箍咒”,其中孩子上幼儿园的花销就让年轻的父母喘不过气来。为了解放“孩奴”,省人大代表曾智就幼儿教育问题提出建议:将幼儿教育纳入公共服务范畴,实行幼儿教育免费。

Parent was inhibition since child was born. Some young parent isn't lose them breath due to child's free. In order to liberate "the slave of raising children",People's Representatives of Cities and Provinces Mr. Zhengzhi support the preschool education is compulsory schooling andit is free.

幼儿教育是否应该免费,亲爱的朋友们,你是如何认为的呢?

Should the preschool education be free? How do you think, my dear friends?

欢迎大家跟帖说出你的看法(尽量用英语),或者加入我们的全英语QQ群参与讨论。英语家园全英语超级QQ群群规:

https://www.enfamily.cn/thread-3723-1-1.html

最新评论

huowa222 发表于 2010-12-5 10:47:14
本帖最后由 huowa222 于 2010-12-5 10:49 编辑

i stand firmly on the suggestion that pre-school education should be involved in the compulsory schooling. China's parents are falling in the panic, that is children would lose at the begining if didnot get well school education. strong desire for their children's pre school education ,as well asthe shortade of kindergardons , boost this pre education industry. however, the key issue bug us is that the fee is beyond work-class's affordance.

beingconsidered as slave of house and car, im pretty depressed that we 80's was tagged children slave! i cant do anything but to wait for our government 's policy.

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +20 收起 理由
katy006688 + 20

查看全部评分

A1124121 发表于 2010-12-5 15:45:02
Pre-school education should is public resources, everyone is equal, not a rich man child's patent, so I agree with this opinion

评分

参与人数 1鲜花 +10 收起 理由
katy006688 + 10

查看全部评分

凯旋城 发表于 2010-12-6 09:51:51
本帖最后由 凯旋城 于 2010-12-7 20:10 编辑

when i was a small boy, i went to the kindergarten run by the factory where my mother worked. at that time, kindergartens were available to each urban child whose parents worked in state owned factories or government offices. most families were poor but didn't need to worry about their children having no kindergartens to enter or the tuition fees that were too high to afford.

now things have changed. usually there are onlyfew kindergartens of high standardsrun by the goverment or state owned enterprises. but onlya few children whose parents are rich enough or from some privileged class can enter these kindergartens because of the exsesively high tuition fees. the majority of salariats can only choose privately run kindergartens which areeither too expensive or too badly operated.
凯旋城 发表于 2010-12-6 10:18:22
本帖最后由 凯旋城 于 2010-12-6 10:24 编辑

i think kindergartens should be considered as "schools" where children aged 3 to 6 receive their pre-school education, and pre-school education should be involved in the range of compulsory schooling, which will benefit both the people and the country. since we have the power to hold the olympic games, since we are able to manifest our generosity in international affairs, we must be capable of providing our people with compulsory pre-school education.

we are looking forward to the day when we ordinary people needn't worry about not being able tofinancially support our children to receive high level pre-school education or the shortage of kindergartens.
kevincen 发表于 2015-3-11 22:11:28
should be free
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表